Welcome to Punkey's Book Raves

Welcome to my book review webpage- feel free to add a comment or ask questions! If you are a book reviewer also- let me know and we could compare notes!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Final review of "Dead Witch Walking" by Kim Harrison

It had been a slow going beginning but about 70 pages in the storyline had pick up at a nice pace. I think that this book is a great opening for the series. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a book that is not just about sappy romance but with enough heat between Rachel, Ivy, Nick, and Trent that just increases the readers interest just to see how the situations outcome is revealed. I am ready to start reading the second in the series as soon as I can! I believe that now the background has been laid out, everything else for details will fall into place much smoother now!

Next on the reading schedual- "Ecstasy in the Darkness" by Gena Showalter only to follow up soon with "The Good, The Bad and The Undead" By Kim Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting the page number where it picks up pace on the storyline, I usually give a book at least 50 pages before I call it quits if it isn't so great but noing it gets better on a certain page helps. :)

    I read Ecstasy in Darkness, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, :)

    ReplyDelete